We are all excited to see our Return to Play on April 12th 2021. It will be fantastic to see all of our players, young and old, back on the grass and back together again.
But as we prepare to SAFELY return to play, players, coaches, and parent/guardians ensure that the following things are in place before their first training session:
- Registered as a member of Carryduff GAC on Foireann – Instructions here
- Once registered make sure you add yourself or your child to your Team by clicking on the Menu, then Teams, select the relevant Team, and add name –
- Complete a Health Questionnaire on the day of each training session/match – this can found on the Home screen below your Membership, Notices, Schedule etc.
No Health Questionnaire. No Training/Match. No Exceptions
We would also remind you of the following:
- The use of hand sanitiser is one of the most important things we can do to stop the spread of Covid. We have located bottles throughout the club grounds and bottles will be provided for those training at Lough Moss.
- Players should arrive to training/matches togged out ready to go. When the training session/match is over please go home immediately and no congregating in the car park.
- NO spectators are allowed on Club Grounds. Only coaches and players will be admitted.
- We would ask parents of juvenile players are not to leave until their child has been admitted by a Covid Supervisor. If they are training at Lough Moss, please walk them to the pitches to make sure they are admitted to the session.
- Please continue to adhere to public health guidance
Finally, let’s enjoy back playing the sport we love at our fantastic grounds and being part of Carryduff GAC