Down v Mayo
All Ireland Qualifier – 22nd June 2019
Parking and Travel Arrangements
We want to try and make it an enjoyable experience for all patrons attending
Pairc Esler on 22nd June and to assist in making that happen some arrangements have been put in place.
The following car parks are available for patrons Free of Charge:
• New Street Car Park (Rear of Newry Courthouse)
• North Street Car Park (for patrons coming from Belfast/Armagh Road areas) 10 minutes’ walk to the ground
• Cathedral Car Park
• Gateway Car Park, Kilmorey Street
• Albert Basin (Opposite Quays Shopping Centre)
• River Street Car Park
• Buttercrane Shopping Centre (Produce your match programme/match ticket and you can avail of free parking
• The Quays Shopping Centre (Produce your match programme/match ticket and you can avail of free parking)
• Bus terminal Car Park
• Mill Street Car Park
• Canal Bank Car Park (Opposite Buttercrane Shopping Centre)
• Greenbank Industrial Estate
• St Mary’s High School Newry
A Shuttle Bus service will operate to the game from all of the Car Parks, Buses will be in operation from 4.30pm to take patrons to the Ground.
Parking Restrictions – We ask that you please respect the access and egress for Residents of the Area – The Blocking of Pathways is not acceptable.
The following parking restrictions are in place:
• No parking on the hard shoulder of the Dual Carriageway.
• No parking on Kilmorey Street/Warrenpoint Road.
• No parking on Chapel Hill.
• Restricted parking on Chapel Street.
Points for Consideration
• Mass in Newry Cathedral at 6.00pm
TURNSTILES OPEN AT 5.30PM