As you are aware the Down LGFA Championships start this week and we need to control the number of people allowed into our grounds to watch and participate in the matches. Currently this number is 400 in total to include players, management, stewards, and spectators. To help Clubs manage this we have put in place the following procedures.
Please note, all of this could be superseded should the NI Executive decide to impose further restrictions later this week.
- Tickets for all matches from this Saturdayforward can be purchased on the Myticket App priced at £5 each. There are no concessions.
- These tickets will be available for purchase later today and there are 300 available for each fixture.
- 50 spaces will be allocated to the host Club.
- These include 40 for players, management, and officials.
- A further 10 will be available for stewards and other workers on the day.
- 40 spaces will be allocated to the visiting Club to cover players and management.
- The visiting Club should supply a list of names of their 40 members to the host Club.
- The remaining 10 spaces are to cover match officials, journalists, and County Executive members etc.
- No one other than those listed above should be allowed entry.
- The host Club will know their own members.
- The visiting Club will provide a list of names.
- Spectators must show tickets either on their phone or a paper copy.
- Match officials, journalists etc. will identify themselves.
- Revenue from the fixtures will be shared between the two Clubs and the County Board once received from Myticket and we know how many have been sold.